Featured post

Beneath the Microscope

I don't know if you've read my blog on what it takes to be ready for a job interview, if you haven't well you're in luck bec...

Monday 29 August 2016

Beneath the Microscope

I don't know if you've read my blog on what it takes to be ready for a job interview, if you haven't well you're in luck because here's a link to it http://writersartforum.blogspot.com.ng/2016/08/apply-for-job-interview-here.html

This is a follow-up on that as I'm so happy to announce to who ever cares to know that I've gotten the job. Yes people, I'm now a Communication Executive at The Concept Group. Prepare yourself because I'll be telling you a lot about my experience here - the good, the bad and the ugly. I do hope I don't get queried by the Oga at the top for the gist I'll be bringing your way. In this regard, I'll need your support in prayer.

So I started officially yesterday, the 29th of August, 2016. My friends and family kept asking me how my first day was at the end and I realized I had a different response for each and every one of them. I said things like "It was scary", "I felt Isolated", "I felt out of it", I had a truck full of comments for just a single question and I have to question myself now. Why?



I'm one of the many introverts in the world. I like to believe i have what I choose to call socio-phobia (the fear of socializing). I'm horrible at beginning and sustaining a conversation. I'm awkward in my own skin most of the time. But I choose to embrace me.

Today I read in Proverbs 29:18 that 'Where there is no vision, the people perish; but he that keepeth the law, happy is he'. I decided to choose God's vision for me and in order to achieve this I have to be ready to keep His law close to my heart.

I will live each day as planned by Him. If I mess up then I will make sure it will not be from a lack of effort on my part. I will run this race like it's my last. I'll be myself and whoever doesn't like it can suck it. I am the daughter of a King so I should act like one. I was born to be great so even if the journey might seem tough, I will not give up.

What choice do you choose to make today? What challenge are you facing that needs to be turned around for good? Make a decision. Determine a Vision. Choose Christ. Just like me.

So you ask how my first day was? Well, now I can say easily that it wasn't what I had expected but I hope for a better today.

Have a great day.

Xoxo

Plain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thought